3rd EFRC Training Workshop
September 13th-14th, Delft, The Netherlands
Basic training + 2 expert topics
Please, note September 13 to 14, 2017 for the 3rd EFRC Training Workshop.
The training is valuable for engineers who are new in the field of reciprocating compressors and for experienced engineers as well.
Location: TNO, Delft, NL.
The 3rd EFRC Training Workshop will be split into two parts.
The agenda for the basic part of the training “Design and Operation of Reciprocating compressor” covers the following topics:
– Typical applications for reciprocating compressors (Jeroen van Koperen, Shell)
– Introduction to the design and construction of reciprocating compressors (Niek Albers, Howden)
– Introduction on auxiliaries (Bernd Schmidt, PSE Engineering)
– Introduction to gas compression (Roland Aigner, Burckhardt Compression)
– Critical compressor components – wearing parts (speaker from Hoerbiger)
– Pulsations and vibrations (Leonard van Lier & André Eijk, TNO)
– Operation and maintenance (Harry Lankenau, NEAC)
On the afternoon of the second day (September 14th), 2 parallel expert sessions are offered:
Foundation design for reciprocating compressors
o Dynamic loads, soil interaction (André Eijk, TNO)
o Anchor bolt design and selection, installation and maintenance (Harry Lankenau, NEAC)
o Grouting (Theo de Kok, EMHA)
o Compressor skid design (Bernd Schmidt, PSE Engineering)
o Various topics & field cases (Gaia Rossi, GE Oil & Gas)
o Various topics & field cases (Jan Loeken, Prognost)
The costs for the training are as follows (excl. VAT):
|EFRC members||Non-EFRC members|
|Basic training||500 €||750 €|
|Specialized expert topic||+250 €||+375 €|
This training will start in September 13, 2017 at 13.00 h and finish on September 14, 2017 at 17.00 h.
Participants are invited for the training dinner in the beautiful historical city-centre of Delft, September 13th, 19.00 hrs